Who we are
The Now What vision
A world where young people can be actively involved and supported in their cancer experience.
The Now What mission
To educate, connect, support and empower young people throughout their cancer experience.
The Now What promise
We promise to provide a supportive, informative and inclusive online community for young people living with cancer.
Now What promises to:
- Be a community of understanding;
- Be positive yet realistic;
- Listen and not judge;
- Be youth driven;
- Provide accurate and honest information;
- Be reliable and dependable;
- Be a positive, creative space where people can be inspired.
The Now What difference
- We’re conversational (we will hear you out and respond if you want us to);
- We offer peer-to-peer support for your cancer journey;
- We’re interactive;
- We’re inclusive;
- We understand what you’re going through and are empathetic to your needs;
- We’re by young people, for young people.
The Now What Values
The guiding principles by which we act or behave
- Acceptance & Inclusiveness