Mum or Dad's cancer turning your life upside down?
Wanna chat about it?
If your parent (or the adult who looks after you) has cancer or has died from cancer and you are between 12-24 years old, then why not try out our FREE counselling service!
You can choose from a range of styles including:
- face to face (depending on your location)
- online /email
Whatever you feel most comfortable with, it’s up to you!
Whichever you choose, you will be connected with one of our super friendly counsellors and will then be free to chat about a whole variety of things that are important to you, from your success and challenges to your journey of grief and loss and your own experience of living with cancer.
They can also assist you developing healthy coping mechanisms to help you get on with other aspects of life including work, school, home life and friends.
Their job is to help make this hard time just a little bit easier for you.
So fill out the form below and you can expect to hear from us really soon!
Remember, this service is totally free!
Face-to-face #2- Newcastle "Talk, listen, learn and share with others who get it"
- what: face-to-face support group
- who: young people who have lost a parent (or
caregiver) to cancer
- when: 1 evening per week over 6 weeks, July-
- where: 14 Albert Street, Wickham, NSW 2293
- 1contact: Amy -(02) 49061107 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org